content://com.android.browser.home/: Are you using an Android mobile? Like to set a default home page right away? And unable to do so? Not a big deal. Let us look forward to learning and set our home page right immediately. Usually, the internal command called content://com.android.browser.home/ of an internet browser allows various individuals to set home page accordingly.
Whatever browser you use, doesn’t matter. The only thing we need to set a home page for easy and fast access. Doing so helps to implement all the tasks very simple and fast enough. Setting home page as default is one case. In another case, if you fail to set home page remember each time whenever you open the app to access, has to enter the hyperlink without any fail. This is all about wasting all our valuable time.
In these days, every single minute is very much precious enough in our livelihood. So it is necessary to set a homepage on one respective browser with no other thought. Once you choose the browser, then it is time to set the home page. In general terms, Google page is provided as default. If you wish, can change and use it. That might be the yahoo, bingo, or any. Let us go with the instructions to set the home page right here.
content://com.android.browser.home/ Setup Default Homepage Browser Right Now
Here we go with the different steps provided especially for Google Chrome in a clear and better understandable format.
- First and foremost, open the Settings-> more settings in your Android mobile.
- Choose the App manager and then click on permission management available in the form of lists.
- Now click on default app settings so that one can see the options like browser, home page and much more in the form of lists.
- Do select the option called browser respectively.
- Select the application like either browser/ chrome/ news point/ UC browser/ Opera/ Mozilla Firefox accordingly.
- Once after doing so, exit from the menu without any fail.
- That’s all!!! As simple as that.
Now all set to use Google Chrome as a default internet browser on your Android mobile. In a similar way, one can switch between any of the internet browsers that you prefer to use.
How to Set Default Home Page On your Internet Browsers
Here we go with two different examples in order to set the default home page successfully. First, let us look forward to set any default page for Google Chrome on the respective Android phone right immediately. Later on for FireFox. As discussed, on every Android mobile, there are greater chances of getting Google as a default browser home page [com.android.browser.home].
If you like to set another, not a big deal. We have come with the steps including screenshots to set on the basis of user’s choice. Let us go and set the respective home page for fast and easy access right now.
Setup Homepage on Google Chrome [content://com.android.browser.home]
Below are the few simple steps to be implemented in order to Set default Homepage Browser accordingly. Try out by following the same and enjoy fast access right away.
- In the first step, open the internet browser [Google]-> click on the three-dot menu bar for tapping on settings.
- There you can find out the option called search engine. Click on it.
- So that you can see the options like Google, Yahoo, Bing, DuckDuckGo where one has to select Google available in the form of options.
- Select accordingly and use it for the easy and fast browsing all the data you prefer.
- That’s all!!!!
- Sites like tamilrockers
- Free genealogy software for windows 10
- Body temperature apps for androids
- Best city building games iPad
- Taskbar won’t hide in fullscreen
Setup Homepage as a Default on Mozilla FireFox [com.android.browser.home]
Till now we have seen the steps for Google Chrome. Now if you are the Firefox user, is there any steps to set default home page? Yes, here we go.
- First and foremost, open the Mozilla Firefox right away. If in case not available on your android mobile, go to the play store and install right now to access accordingly.
- Go to the option called three-dot menu available at the top right corner of the page.
- Now tap on settings appeared in the form of lists.
- Click on search option and then you need to select one among various options like Google, Bing, Amazon.com, DuckDuckGo, Twitter, Wikipedia respectively.
- By default, it chooses Google. If you like any select and save for further access. That’s all!!!! As simple as that.
As a result, the steps are very clear in order to set content://com.android.browser.home/ provided in a clear and understandable format. Now if you like to set, implement by following all these steps one by one. For any doubts, drop a comment in the below rectangular section right away. So that we look after and guide accordingly. Like the article, can share with friends and also on social networking sites without any fail. Thank you. Stay connected with trickism for more simpler tricks updated every day.