Cisco Packet Tracer: It is usually considered as one of the best visual simulation tool developed by the Cisco systems respectively. It has come into existence in the year 1997. Moreover, it allows all the individuals in order to create various network topologies and experiment newly all the time.
However, it also allows the various users to simulate the particular configuration of both routers and switches through the command line interface. This greatly supports iOS, Android, Linux and also Windows Operating system to a greater extent. Therefore no user need not get worried about the OS they use currently.
And what not!!!!! Languages like German, Portuguese, Spanish, French were considered as granted. It greatly provides assessment, authoring and learning all the complicated and useful concepts in a clear and better understandable format. It is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit. As a result, download the most compatible one accordingly.
What is Cisco Packet Tracer: Overview
Usually, the packet tracer can run on Linux, iOS, Android and Microsoft Windows without facing any kind of trouble. All this do encourage to create tons of network topologies with a drag and drop interface. Likewise the Routers, switches and also other types of network devices respectively. Moreover, it greatly helps millions of networking academy students in achieving learning experience in a more successful way.
Soon after the release, it has inspired a lot of students to newly experiment and go with the what-if questions accordingly. Also, it supports a multi-user system where enables multiple users to connect with multiple topologies altogether over one of the particular computer networks. As a result, has claimed one of the best and very much useful for network experimentation. You can also check about Cisco anyconnect and know what that can do.
Sailet Features of Cisco Packet Tracer
Below we have come with all the features provided in the form of bullet lists. Seeing those can get a basic idea of what exactly Cisco Paket Tracer is and how it is useful in these working days. Go through them and get right now which is very much compatible enough.
- Through this, one can make teaching all the network concepts bit easier. This provides a completely free and multiuser environment for all the instructors in order to go through all the difficult concepts.
- Moreover, it has come with one of the best realistic network simulations and also with a visualization environment to a greater extent.
- Activities, tasks, labs and also various assessments were greatly involved in it.
- Also provides greater real and advanced equipment and enables millions of learning opportunities accordingly.
- This promotes the best social learning throughout the network supporting peer-to-peer applications in a more successful way.
- Protocols were also greatly used as one of the concepts involved and learned accordingly.
How to Download Cisco Packet Tracer
Well, till now we have seen all the features associated with it. Usually, the Cisco packet tracer 7.1 downloads is considered as one of the latest version among various downloaded by tons of single users in these days. Doing so, greatly fixes the bug if any and works 100% perfect accordingly.
Now it is the time to download Cisco Packet Tracer either it might be the 32-bit or 64-bit. Consider as per the user’s requirement and get it right now in order to use further.
Direct Download Links of Cisco Packet Tracer
We have come with various download links associated with different platforms. Pick the one that is compatible enough with your device, install and access it in a more successful way.
Steps to install Cisco Packet Tracer 2019 Right Now
Follow the below instructions accordingly in order to get and access without facing any kind of trouble in the middle of the process. Here we go.
- In the first step, download Cisco packet tracer by performing a single click and wait until the whole process gets complete.
- Once after successful completion, run the installer by following all the on-screen instructions accordingly
- Open the file and log on by providing certain credentials for future access. If you do not have an account, can log in as a guest and access without any fail. The process to log in as a guest is shown below.
- After the whole thing gets complete, navigate to the respective home page or the main window very well.
- Finally, all set to access either through the left-bar or the right-bar or from the bottom bar successfully.
- As a result, access it on the basis of your schedule and achieve greater learning experience to the peak.
Cisco Packet Tracer Guest Login
Basically, the Cisco packet tracer must and should require an account on Cisco Networking Acadamy with no doubt. If in case, failed to have an account in it, can log in and access as a guest. As such, doing so limits the number of times that the files can be saved.
Moreover, these guest logins were not carried anymore. Always one has to log in whenever they like to access it. In order to log in, perform a single click on the respective Guest Login button, so that can see a sign in page where asks to enter the details.
Keeping this aside, if you notice there is a count down carrying around displaying on the screen. Once the count gets to finish, the user has to click again on the Cisco packet tracer in order to access at any cost.
It is highly suggestible or recommended to create an account or be a member of the Cisco networking academy for achieving greater benefits and learn various concepts updated on time.
- Best random video chat app for android
- Clear temp files windows 10
- Two player apps android
- How to delete tinder
- All About Tamilrockers
Supported Protocols of Cisco Packet Tracer 2019
Well, there are certain protocols that greatly supports the Cisco Packet Tracer very well. Have a look, learn and get them for further access.
|LAN||Ethernet and PPPoE protocols.|
|TCP/IP||POP3, SMTP, FTP, IPV6, ARP, IPV4, DNS, Telnet, SSH, DHCP, DHCPv6, HTTP, HTTPs and much more were greatly supported.|
|Switching||LACP, EtherChannel, VTP, VLAN and also multilayer switching.|
|Routing||RIPv1, RIPv2, single area OSPF, multi-area OSPF, BGP, redistribution and many more.|
|WAN||SLARP and HDLC.|
|Security||IPsec, SSH, SNMP, AAA, NTP, SYSLOG, CBAC, IPS, and others.|
|Qos||FIFO hardware queries, priority queuing, custom queuing, MQC and others were greatly supported.|
System Requirements for Cisco Packet Tracer
Here are the certain system requirements to be taken into consideration and collect them accordingly for the successful access of respective Cisco Packet Tracer right now.
- Strong Internet Connectivity.
- High Display resolution[1024 x 768] respectively.
- 100% working speakers.
- Maintaining the Sound card in the system itself.
- Free disk storage space.
- 1GB RAM or more.
- Intel Pentium 4 Processor.
- Windows/ Linux/ Android OS
As per my point of view, the points provided here were absolutely correct and understandable. If any doubts or failed to download from the above-provided links can contact us irrespective of time. We here help and guide you step by step. One can also share this useful information by taking social networking sites as a medium and help accordingly. Thank you. Reach us at trickism for more simpler tricks.